The 100’s of things “I” do with Vitamin E..
First off… Let me start out by saying that all these “inventive, yet crazy” little tricks that I’m about to share w/ you, are MY OWN- WONDERFUL IDEAS– there’s no extensive studies approving any of this…but what the heck- “give it a try.. ok…ok. After you get thru laughing…… then “give it a try.” I’m Serious!
Here’s a little about Vitamin E
The Miracle Supplement- Vitamin E , leads the list of natural remedies & is a powerful antioxidant that fights specific cancers & heart disease. It helps promote a healthy heart, supports a healthy immune system, as well as, helps w/prostate and mental health.
Studies suggest that vitamin E can help people with diabetes, it improve’s immunity in the elderly, it prevent’s colon cancer, protect’s against Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
I, myself “FIRMLY” believe that vitamin E keeps your arteries from getting clogged up with cholesterol. That is only my opinion.
Vitamin E has proven helpful to decrease hot flashes, because it is structurally similar (on the molecular level) to Estrogen. (So it might act as a mild form of estrogen replacement therapy.)
For decades people have consumed supplemental amounts in the form of vitamin E capsules. The most important key role of vitamin E, is as an antioxidant. It soaks up free radicals which are produced by the interaction of oxygen and fats in the body. By doing this it protects the cells of your immune system.
Have you ever bought something, got it home, tried it out, And loved it?
That’s kinda how I met the “huge ray of sunshine, in a gel cap” we know as Vitamin E. Not only was I impressed w/ it when I started taking it; but it has proven to be great for anything that my mind comes up with. And I can come up with some doozies!
Now.. here’s a few things “I” do with it!?
(i’m sure you’ve never thought of most of them)
*my mind works in mysteriously creative ways, sometimes!?*
- Squeaky doors or hinges.. lube them up! (bite a tiny hole in top of capsule & squeeze a little on it.)
- feet feel rough?..lube them baby’s up! (2 drops goes a long way.)
- going somewhere & your sexy boots dont shine?...lube them up 2! (the more u rub the warmer it gets which in turn, makes it spread like butter.)
- trying to pimp out your ride?..forgot your tires?..lube ’em up! (shines tires. rub it in, let it sit a minute, then wipe.)
- have a teeney weenie little pet turtle & dont like to see his skin dry?. you said it.. ” get loo-bee with it!” (It’ll look like his shell’s been detailed!)
- what about your baby pet frog that gets alligator skin?.. (Frederick –our frog- loved it so much he’d lay on his back & let me grease him up using a Q-tip!)
- Lizard’s too..(feet, toes, tail)
- Your baby’s bottom. (creates a protective barrier between butt & wet diaper.)
- green leafy houseplants.. ( a little dab will do ya)
- opening day of hunting season & ur boots leak? (squirt it on your boot seams/stitches. smear it in with your finger & you’re good to go!)
- leave your tools in the rain?...lube ’em up! (rub a drop or 2 onto all rust, let sit a day or 2, repeat the rub down, another day & it’ll open & close. A little elbow grease–rust is gone .
- Your dog has puppies and you dont want her “boobies” to sag? (my dog “Fancy” loved it on her’s! And it brought her’s back up where they were supposed to be too!)
- The same thing goes for people too. (So slather your’s with some lube!)
- When Fancy’s ears or paw’s feel rough.. I rub ’em down with some “E”…(problem solved!)
- Riding 4 wheeler & your bearing starts to squeal.. (those few “just in case” Vitamin E caps I tossed in my tool bag works like a charm.) (that’s pretty good, considering the way I like to ride.)
- My newest use, as of yesterday: (works great on sprocket & chains.) Once I, “put the lube down” on the chain, I got to ride, glide, slip-n-slide.
This is Only the Beginning of the 100’s of things I use Vitamin E for. The rest will be coming soon on my next one. So stay tuned-
it’s just now starting to get interesting!
Thanks for checkin’ out my site! It’s a work in progress. If you have questions or comments, leave them below or contact me on my profile page @ Wealthy Affiliate. I highly recommend that you check them out! https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/mistic1976
I look forward to hearing from you.