Facts about your lips:
- They are made up of muscle & the thinnest skin on your body.
- They never sweat & they can’t get pimples. (they have no sweat or oil glands)
- Your lips (along w/ your nipples) have more nerve endings than any other area on yourbody.
- Eating oranges can cause lips to become chapped. Cirtic acid strips the outer layer of skin.
- Lips are more susceptible to sun damage than any other area of your body.
- The skin on your lips is called “mucosa” it’s the same skin that you find “down below” in other sensitive areas. That’s why they are an erogenous zone also.
- Wear a balm with SPF30- because lip gloss magnifies the suns rays.
- Use a washcloth in a circular motion to buff away flakes on your lips.
- Use lip balm in tubes or pot’s because they create a thick, protective barrier that traps in water.
If lips are chapped, soothe them with 1% hydrocortisone ointment 2 times a day. You can also treat the corner’s of your mouth w/ 1% hydrocortisone ointment.
Hope this helps. If you have any questions or comments just leave them below or you can contact me on my affiliate link: http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com?a_aid=547c97e6